THIS POST MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS, PLEASE READ MY DISCLOSURE FOR MORE INFO.
Is your closet an unruly mess like myn? On the hunt to organize my closet on a tight budget, I came across these clever Dollar Store organizing ideas. Sometimes I do splurge a little on organizing products if they are unlike anything I could recreate on the cheap or in areas of the house people see often. Visitors aren’t going to look into my closet (I hope!), so why spend a ton of money on organizing products?
Take a look at these organization ideas below that will completely transform your closet and be sure to follow my Amazing Organizing Ideas Board on Pinterest for even more AWESOME organization tips!
1. Keep all your clutches organized in magazine holders and use paper towel holders to store belts or bracelets. (Via Perpetually Chic)
2. Hang your leggings and tights on clothes pins attached to your closet wall. (Via Lana Red Studio)
3. Spray paint plain Dollar Store bins and label accordingly. Great idea for storing all your winter essentials, but really you could store anything in these cute bins! (Via Lemons, Lavender, and Laundry)
4. Another clever way to use bins is to attach labels using a key chain cord hook. What a wonderful way to store out of season clothing! (Via Better Homes & Gardens)
5. Tame your scarf collection by hanging them on shower rings attached to a hanger. This cool hack also works well for camisoles, ties and baseball caps. (Via Hip 2 Save)
6. Mount a curtain rod to the lower part of your closet to hang your flip flops. Be sure to check out how she modified these cheap hangers! (Via Ebot)
7. Avoid having your boots flopping around everywhere with this easy hack. Place shortened pool noodles in your boots which also helps them keep their shape! (Via _desiree05_ Instagram)
8. Use collapsible storage containers inside your dresser to organize your socks, bras and underwear. (Via Blake Hill House)
9. Or store bras and undies in an over the door shoe organizer. Step up your organizing game by sorting everything by color! Also works great to store socks, rolled camis, jewelry, & tights! (Via Secrets From Your Sister)
10. Use cheap Dollar Store hangers and soda can tabs to double your hanging space! Fabulous way to group outfits together as well! (Via Tara from Idea Bottle)