THIS POST MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS, PLEASE READ MY DISCLOSURE FOR MORE INFO.
To keep on budget during the holidays, I love saving money by making my own Dollar Store Christmas decorations. Honestly, you don’t need a ton of money to make your home look amazing for Christmas! You will sure to find some awesome DIY Christmas decorations that look anything but cheap!
Hope you guys have a very Merry Christmas and be sure to check out the festive Dollar Store Christmas decorations below!
1. Wire Hanger Ornament Wreath: This wreath screams Christmas cheer and is really easy to make! All you need is some Dollar Store ornaments, a wire hanger, hot glue, and some decorative accents! (Via Delightfully Noted)
2. Dollar Store Tree: Can you believe you can have a designer looking tree from the Dollar Store? Sawdust2Stitches gives you very detailed instructions, tips, and tricks to get this magazine worthy look! (Via Sawdust2Stiches For Remodelaholic)
3. Winter Snow Vases: Get creative and add a beautiful snow effect to Dollar Store vases. As you can see these vases are very versatile and pair well with different colors! (Via Taryn Whiteaker)
4. Kitchen Decorations: Don’t forget to decorate your kitchen! These Dollar Store wreaths with added ribbon are adorable! If you like her sweet little banner, she sells it on Etsy for under $5. (Via Simple Made Pretty)
5. Hot Cocoa Bar: Nothing is better than hot cocoa on a cold winter night! This cozy hot cocoa bar adds a little pop of color to your kitchen counters! (Via Re-Fabbed)
6. Winter Scene Candle Holders: Now here is such a cute wine glass hack! These candle holders would make such a festive centerpiece or great addition to your Christmas mantle! (Via Popsugar)
7. Pedestal Hurricanes: Glue Dollar Store candle sticks to glass containers to make these awesome pedestal hurricanes! Don’t forget to fill them up with all your Dollar Store holiday finds! (Via Tidy Mom)
8. Giant Christmas Ornaments: Such an easy project, these over sized ornaments are made by attaching cake pans to red bouncy balls! So clever and fun! (Via Smart School House)
9. Door Hanger: This snow flake door hanger is such a whimsical alternative to a wreath and is a fun way to dress up your door for the holiday season! (Via Rae of Sparkles)
10. Window Snowflakes: Another darling way you can decorate with Dollar Store snowflakes is hanging them from fishing line attached to a curtain rod. Love the winter wonderland feel! (Via The Yellow Cape Cod)
Bonus Wreath Idea
Add some sparkle to your front door with this fabulous glittery gold leaf wreath! This wreath also works well for fall, which is always nice! If gold is not your thing, you could always use different color spray paint. (Via DecorChick)