THIS POST MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS, PLEASE READ MY DISCLAIMER FOR MORE INFO.
Hey guys, if you are looking for some AWESOME ways to organize your kitchen, you are going love this list below!! These genius ideas, tips, and DIY projects will organize every nook and cranny of your kitchen! We spend so much time in our kitchens, wouldn’t it be so much nicer if we eliminated the clutter??
Take a look at these organization ideas below and be sure to follow my Amazing Organizing Ideas Board on Pinterest for even more AWESOME organization tips!
1. Hang all your measuring cups on your kitchen cabinet door. Skip looking up measuring conversions on your phone while cooking (what a pain), just look to the inside of your chalkboard cabinet instead! Love this! (Via Tidbits From The Tremaynes)
2. Attatch sink caddies to your pantry walls or inside of your cabinets to store small items. Be sure to check out her directions on how to attach these and her other amazing organization ideas. (Via Make Bake Celebrate)
3. This Kitchenware Organizer will organize all your cookie sheets, muffin pans, and cutting boards perfectly. Before I got this nifty organizer, it was so annoying to grab my cookie sheet because they were all stacked on top of each other. Now I can easily grab my cookie sheet and get baking!
4. Organize all your mugs with this cute DIY palette project. Don’t you just love this rustic way to display your mugs? (Via One Little Bird Blog)
5. Organize your pans with this awesome Pan Organizer Rack. You can save so much space and use it either vertically or horizontally, whichever fits your cabinets better.
6. Utilize the wasted space between your fridge and wall to store canned food items with this DIY project. This is genius and will keep your canned food super organized! (Via Classy Clutter)
7. Keep all your storage wrap organized and out of the way with this cool Storage Wrap Organizer that you can affix to your cabinet. It is really easy to hang as well!
8. Free up cabinet space by hanging your pots and pans on hooks attached to a hand rail. Hand rails work better than towel racks because they support the weight of you pots and pans better. (Via Martha Stewart)
9. Organize your spices on the cheap at the Dollar Store! This DIY magnetic spice organizer is so clever, you have to try this one out! Also included are FREE spice labels! (Via A Culitivated Nest)
10. If you are like me you probably get sick of plastic bags laying around everywhere. One great solution is this Plastic & Garbage Bag Holder that fits perfectly over the cabinet and can hold up to fifty bags. Impressive!
11. Use labeled bins to completely reorganize your fridge! You will no longer have food items in the back of your fridge getting lost. As an added bonus, she includes FREE downloadable labels! (Via Organizing Home Life)
12. Need extra space in your pantry? This Over the Door Hanging Organizer will free up so much room. Great to store snacks to grab on the go!
13. Eliminate drawer clutter by storing your utensils in these fun colorful DIY holders. Your utensils will be so organized! (Directions on forrent.com & check out more organization projects at The Homes I Have Made)
14. Another fabulous DIY way to organize your utensils is to make your own drawer organizer. This easy DIY project costs under $10!! (Via Restoration Beauty)
15. Keep all your dry goods organized in these Stackable Airtight Containers. These are stackable which saves a ton of space, but more importantly, I have SAVED LOADS OF MONEY because the airtight seal keeps my food fresh longer. You can buy them in a set or individually, but if you are looking to buy mulitples, a set is going be much cheaper!
16. Keep your containers nice and organized by labeling them. These FREE downloadable pantry labels come in three colors! I personally love these, but if these aren’t your style, there are tons of free downloadable pantry labels on Pinterest. (Via Neat House Sweet Home)
17. Create a coffee station to house all your coffee essentials in one place. This sign is so sweet (she tells you where she found all the items pictured). You don’t have to spend a lot of money to make a coffee station either, head on down to Ross or the Dollar Store to score a cute basket and containers. (Via Driven By Decor)
18. Speaking of coffee, if you need a way to house your Keurig coffee cups, this Carousel K-Cup Holder does a great job!
19. Add magazine holders to create instant freezer shelves. Amazing! (Via Aunt Peaches)
20. Saving the worst for last…under the sink! Some easy fixes are to use clear stacking drawers to utilize space and use hooks to hang gloves and other cleaning odds and ends. Add a caddy to store cleaning supplies and this once yucky area is completely transformed! (Via I Heart Organizing)
Hope you guys found this list useful! For more organization tips & hacks be sure to follow my Organization Board on Pinterest!