THIS POST MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS, PLEASE READ MY DISCLOSURE FOR MORE INFO.
What better way to kick off the holiday season than with 25 days of easy Christmas cookie recipes! You will be sure to find the perfect cookie to take to your next holiday party or cookie exchange. Holiday Cookies also make great gifts as well and everyone always loves to receive anything homemade!
These are the best Christmas cookie recipes I’ve found from some amazing bloggers. Be sure to check out their cookie recipes as well as all their other great recipes as well!
Below you will find some insanely yummy holiday cookie recipes and have fun baking! Comment below and tell me which one you’re going leave out for Santa!
Easy Christmas Cookie Recipes
1. Peppermint Meltaway Cookies (Recipe from Cooking Classy)
Nothing screams Christmas dessert quite like peppermint. These delicious peppermint meltaway cookies are perfectly named as they will literally melt in your mouth. One bite and you’ll be in peppermint flavored bliss.
2. Peanut Butter Blossoms (Recipe from Sally’s Baking Addiction )
I’m not sure if you know this yet so I’ll let you in on a little secret. Chocolate and peanut butter make an AMAZING combo. These super cute and easy cookies will be an instant hit.
3. Christmas Light Holiday Cookies (Recipe from Fireflies + Mud Pies)
Let your creative side shine with these super fun Christmas light cookies. Don’t worry though because they’re very easy. In fact you can get the whole family involved and let your kids make them with you. Oh yeah, did I mention they’re delicious as well. So they’re fun and tasty. What could be better?
4. Red Velvet Crinkle Cookies (Recipe from Buttercream Blondie)
Red velvet is one of the best Christmas cookies! Although, I tend to eat these year around because they are so good! These exquisite crinkle cookies crack perfectly on the outside while staying so soft and chewy on the inside.
5. Christmas Tree Brownies (Recipe from One Little Project)
Ok, ok, I know this isn’t technically a cookie but who can resist a good brownie, right? I’ve taken these to Christmas parties and they’ve always gotten rave reviews.
For more great Christmas recipes & ideas, follow my Christmas Cheer Board on Pinterest!!
6. M&M Christmas Cookie Bars (Recipe from Foody Schmoody)
Cookies are already mouthwatering, but adding M&M’s to the mix makes these almost unbelievable. You’ll be amazed at how quickly these disappear, but hey, it’ll give you the perfect excuse to make more!
7. Hot Chocolate Cookies (Recipe from Averie Cooks)
If you thought there was nothing new you could do with hot chocolate, think again. These super innovative and creative cookies are spectacular. Just wait until your first bite of these rich, decadent treats. You’ll thank yourself for finding these.
8. Christmas Tree Cookie Stacks (Recipe From Delish)
The only way to make a cookie even better is to stack more cookies on top of it. What an amazing idea! It’s so simple yet so genius.
9. Cranberry Bliss Cookies (Recipe from Gimme Some Oven)
Tart cranberries make a perfect compliment to the sweetness of these cookies. If you’ve ever tried these at Starbucks you’ll love recreating them at home.
10. Christmas Crinkle Cookies (Recipe from The Suburban Mom)
We’ve all been there. You need to whip up a dessert but you’re almost out of time. Well here’s the perfect solution. These are crazy quick to make and just looking at them gets you in the mood for Christmas!
11. Christmas Magic Bars (Recipe from Hungry Happenings)
If it has magic in the title, I’m in. And these truly live up to that description. You’ll think it’s an illusion but it’s not, they really are that good!
12. Italian Ricotta Cookies (Recipe from Cooking Classy)
This is definitely the most unique dessert on this list. The ricotta will take people by surprise in the best possible way.
13. Snowball Cookies (Recipe from Wicked Good Kitchen)
Snowball fight!! Just kidding, it would be a huge mistake to waste these that way. They’re so buttery and rich, it’d be a better idea just to eat them instead.
14. Caramel Gingerbread Cookie Bars (Recipe from Delish)
Caramel ginger bread, are you kidding me? Check out the prep time on these too, how can you not make these?
15. Raspberry Almond Thumbprint Cookies (Recipe from Cooking Classy)
Raspberry is underused in my opinion so once I saw these I just had to share them with you. Just look at how elegant these look too. Don’t you just want to make these right now?
16. Maple Cinnamon Cookies (Recipe From The Gracious Wife)
I love it when two flavors I enjoy are mixed together. For me there isn’t much out there that tops maple or cinnamon. When combined it’s almost to much to handle, almost.
17. Peppermint Gooey Bars (Recipe from Crazy For Crust)
Peppermint and chocolate form another one of those outstanding combos. One bite into their soft, fudgy texture and you’ll understand why they’re called gooey bars.
18. Melting Snowman Sugar Cookies (Recipe form My Frugal Adventures)
Just look at these, aren’t they adorable. You’ll have so much fun making these you might forget that eating your dessert is supposed to be the best part.
19. Candy Cane Cookies (Recipe from Home Cooking Memories)
This is such a creative idea! I think it’s impossible to have a bad time while eating one of these. Just having them out on the table automatically makes the room your in just a little bit happier. You’ll definitely enjoy making these and spreading that cheer to others.
20. Grinch Crinkle Cookies (Recipe from Simplistically Living)
If the Grinch knew how happy these made people on Christmas, he would probably try to stop you from making them. Luckily you won’t have to worry about that, so you and everybody else can enjoy these worry free.
21. Rice Krispie Treat Bites (Recipe from Two Sisters Crafting)
I love it when people come up with a new twist on an already great idea like rice krispie treats. This bite size version will be the perfect dessert to bring to any party or to eat by yourself at home. Either way!
22. Eggnog Cheesecake Cookie Cups (Recipe from Liv For Cake)
What do you get if you pour your eggnog into a delicious cup made out of cookies. You get these awesome treats. Give them a try and you might just have a hard time going back to regular eggnog out of a regular glass.
23. Star Almond Cookies (Recipe from Betty Crocker)
These would be the perfect star to go on top of your Christmas tree, if they weren’t so delicious that is. These are really easy to make too. If you’re new to baking this is a great place to start.
24. Cinnamon Bun Cookies (Recipe from Wanna Come With)
Does anybody not like cinnamon buns? Seriously anybody? Yeah I didn’t think so but I just wanted to check. Now that I know for sure we’ll all love them, feel free to go ahead and make these.
25. Gingerbread Crinkle Cookie (Recipe from Posh in Progress)
On those cold winter days of the holiday season, you just want gingerbread. And after you have it, you just want more. Well have as many of these as you wish. No judgments here!
So there you have it,
the best cookie recipes of 2018!
You may also like these posts:
- 10 Fun Christmas Cupcake Ideas
- BEST Christmas Gift Ideas For Women Under $40
- 10 DIY Cheap Christmas Gift Ideas From the Dollar Store Under $10
Best Baking Essentials from Amazon