THIS POST MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS, PLEASE READ MY DISCLOSURE FOR MORE INFO.
What better way to spend time with your kids this holiday season than decorating Christmas cupcakes together! From reindeer to snowman to your child’s Disney inspired favorites, your kids are going go crazy for these cupcakes!
(By the way, for even more cupcake recipes, check out this best selling cookbook! It has so many amazing cupcake recipes & decorating tips!)
Not only are these cupcakes super cute, they are quite easy as well! Be sure to check out these fun Christmas cupcake ideas below and let me know that you think!
1. Reindeer Cupcakes: Pretzel antlers and an M&M nose makes for one cute Rudolph! You will love her chocolate cupcake and chocolate frosting recipe, it’s amazing! (Via Your Cup of Cake)
Just thought you might want to earn FREE gift cards to help save money on Christmas shopping!
PS Sign up here with Swagbucks today & you’ll get a $5 bonus! 🎁
2. Polar Bear Cupcakes: Made out of shredded coconut, these sweet polar bears take less than thirty minutes to make! If you follow their easy step by step directions, you’ll have the cutest cupcakes ever! (Via Tesco Real Food)
3. Grinch Cupcakes: Use any frosting and cake mix you like, then transform your cupcakes into adorable grinches! Cindy Lou Who would totally approve! You’ll never guess how she made the grinches eyes, very creative! (Via Confessions of a Cookbook Queen)
4. Christmas Light Cupcakes: Pushing M&M’s into the cupcake on its side is so clever! It really makes the lights pop out of the cupcake! She also has a great way to wrap these individually if you are giving them as a party favor. (Via Baked Bree)
5. Mickey Mouse Santa Cap Cupcakes: Bring the wonder of Disney home this Christmas season with these adorable Santa cap cupcakes! Perfect for your child’s school holiday party! If you have never frosted with a pastry bag before, they give you some great techniques to make it less intimidating. (Via Two Sisters Crafting)
6. North Pole Cupcakes: Sometimes the most simple decorating ideas make for the cutest cupcakes! Affix a North Pole sign to a candy cane and you have instant cuteness! Check out how she affixed the little paper sign, you can still eat the candy cane. (Via The Girl Who Ate Everything)
7. Frozen Inspired Olaf Cupcakes: With a candy face, your kids will melt for these Olaf cupcakes!! I love what they used to make the hair and nose…take a peek. (Via Disney Family)
8. Ornament Cupcakes: Decorate your cupcakes with candy to make the perfect ornament. Her buttercream frosting recipe is amazing and she has some other really cute decorating ideas you should check out! (Via Your Cup of Cake)
9. Snowman Cupcakes: Love these cupcakes because they are so simple to make and require hardly any ingredients! (Via One Little Project)
10. Santa Clause Cupcakes: Here comes Santa Clause with his marshmallow beard! These cupcakes are super easy to make and decorate! They also have some other darling dessert decorating ideas you’ll love. (Via Pilsubury)
Bonus Cupcake Topper Ideas
Nutter Butter Cake Toppers: The kiddos will have so much fun making Santas, reindeers, and snowmen out of Nutter Butters! (Via Five Heart Home)
Christmas Peep Cupcake Toppers: Holiday peeps make the cutest cupcake toppers! So festive! Betty Crocker is the queen when it comes to decorating ideas, I always get a lot of recipes and ideas on their site! (Via Betty Crocker)
You my also like:
- 25 Easy Christmas Cookie Recipes To Rock Your Holiday Cookie Exchange
- 10 Best Christmas Cupcakes Bursting With Holiday Flavor
- 5 Cheap DIY Christmas Gifts From The Dollar Store Under $5
- 5 Crazy Cheap Christmas Gift Baskets From the Dollar Store Under $10
- 25 Top Christmas Movies for the Best Holiday Ever
Best Baking Essentials on Amazon