To be successful on keto, it’s essential you find the BEST keto diet meal plan. When I first started keto I had no clear plan, I was just eating what I thought was good and piecing together information from the web.
Sadly, this didn’t work out too well for me…I actually gained weight (which is sooo not the goal lol). When researching ketogenic diet plans, what I found was most of them were designed by men and catered towards guys.
Being women, we have different bodies and lose weight differently. I know, the world is just not fair haha. If I lost weight half as fast as my fiance, I’d be stoked.
This led me on a mission of finding a meal plan that was geared towards women and crazy effective for weight loss.
Luckily, I found this great Fat Fueled Keto Program & 30 Day Meal Plan Ebook!
The author, Leanne, has the credentials to back up her knowledge. She is a qualified nutrition educator and author of one of the best keto blogs and podcasts out there.
I just wanted to share this great meal plan with you because it helped me out so much, I thought you might find it useful as well!
As a little disclaimer, I am not a doctor or nutritionist, so be sure to check with a professional before you start any type of diet plan to make sure it is right for you. This is in no way medical advice.
My favorite thing about this program is you get so much packed into one ebook, it is suck a great value!
This ebook is a keto guidebook, meal plan, and cookbook all rolled into one.
- An awesome 30 day mindful keto meal plan.
- Over 60 yummy recipes!
- A guidebook with 16 chapters for determining what fat fueled profile is right for you.
- A big chapter about healing your body through keto.
- A section about breaking through plateaus and keto diet hurdles that can prevent you from losing weight.
Here are a few questions for you guys to determine if the Fat Fueled Ebook is right for you:
- Do you want your body to go into fat-burning mode (you start burning fat as fuel)?
- Are you stuck at a plateau and need help breaking it?
- Are you frustrated with your body and have had little success on keto so far?
If this sounds like the right plan for you, be sure to check out the program here!
If not, I still wanted to share with you a very tasty recipe straight from the program! It’s super yummy and is one of my favorite snacks. Let me know in the comments below how it turned out!
You may also like these posts:
- 10 Easy Keto Diet Tips For Beginners
- 10 Ways to Rock Your Ketogenic Diet On A Budget
- 20 Keto Snacks That’ll Help You Lose Weight
Dairy Free Keto Parmesan Crisps
- ¼ cup raw sunflower seeds, finely ground
- ¼ cup raw pumpkin seeds (pepita seeds), finely ground
- ¼ cup nutritional yeast
- 3 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons golden flax seeds, finely ground¼ teaspoon grey sea salt
Preheat oven to 250F and take out one large baking sheet. Set aside.
Combine all ingredients in a bowl and stir until fully mixed. The dough will be very thick, like cookie batter. Grab a large piece of parchment paper about 20 inches wide. Shape the dough into a ball and place in the middle of the parchment.
Fold over the parchment (like a book) and then roll the dough between the two pieces of parchment until it’s as thin as you can get it. The thinner the better.
Fold away the top half of the parchment and cut or rip it away. Keeping the cheese on their current sheet of parchment, transfer to the prepared baking sheet. Bake for 1 hour, take out of the oven and remove the parchment paper. Break the cheese up into rough chunks and place directly on the baking sheet. Return to the oven to cook for another 20 minutes, or until crisp.
Remove from the oven and allow to cool on the baking sheet for 30 minutes.
Keeps well in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 2 weeks.
Hope you guys enjoy this recipe!
About the Author
Annie Brown is a frugal living expert and the founder of Savvy Honey.
Her expert advice has also been featured in Yahoo Finance, BuzzFeed, GOBankingRates, Woman's Day, MSN, The Spruce Crafts, and more.