Festive and easy to make, this cranberry holiday cocktail is not only delicious, but it’s also pretty too!
Cranberry is the star of this cocktail but it also combines smaller amounts of two other juices, raspberry, and apple.Jump to Recipe
All these juices pair so well together with the vodka, everyone will love these so much!
Now here’s where the prettiness of the cocktail comes in…
Garnished with sugared cranberries and rosemary sprigs, it’s the perfect festive touch to finish off this holiday drink.
It’ll look like you took so much time to make these but they’re really quite easy and quick to make.
These cocktails will be a hit at your next Christmas gathering or ringing in the Ne
Cranberry Holiday Cocktail Ingredients
- Cranberry juice
- Raspberry juice
- Apple juice
- Vodka (optional)
- Rosemary sprigs
Non-Alcoholic Cranberry Cocktail
Want to make this a mocktail? Simply leave out the vodka, no substitutions are needed. It makes a pretty tasty drink whether it has alcohol in it or not.
Cranberry Holiday Cocktail With Vodka and Sugared Cranberries
- 5 cups cranberry juice
- 1 cup rasberry juice
- ½ cup apple juice
- 1 oz vodka (optional)
- 1 cup cranberries
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 cup sugar
- 4-5 rosemary sprigs
- Coat cranberries evenly in honey and roll in sugar.
- Place cranberries in the freezer while you prepare the drink.
- Sugar the rim of the glass (optional). Dip the glass upside down into a shallow small plate of water.Wait a few seconds to let the excess water drip off the glass.Dip the wet glass in a separate plate of sugar until the rim is evenly covered.
- Set glasses to the side.
- Stir all the juices together.
- Stir in the vodka with the juices. (Skip the vodka if you're making a mocktail.)Make sure everything is stirred together completely.
- Pour into glasses.
- Take the sugared cranberries out of the freezer.
- Put two cranberries through a toothpick. On top of the cranberries put a sprig or rosemary though the toothpick. If needed you can poke the rosemary sprig into the cranberry.
- Rest the toothpick with the rosemary and cranberries on top of the glass to garnish.
- Serve chilled and enjoy.