Savvy Honey was founded in 2017 to help others live easier, save money, and reach their goals.
Being savvy in all areas of life means we can have more time to spend doing the things we love with the people that matter most.
Hi, I’m so glad you stopped by. My name is Annie Brown; I’m the founder of Savvy Honey and a frugal living expert.
My expert advice has been featured in Yahoo Finance, BuzzFeed, GOBankingRates, Woman’s Day, MSN, The Spruce Crafts, and more.
Just think of me as your personal curator here to help you find the best ideas and money-saving tips to live a savvy life.
Below you’ll find some of Savvy Honey’s top posts by category. If you have any questions at all, feel free to reach out to me here.
Save & Budget Money
- Save $500 With This Easy Savings Challenge (Free PDF)
- 20 Simple Ways To Save Cash On Groceries
- How To Make Six Figures
- Budget-Friendly Black Bean & Sweet Potato Tacos
- 31 Freezer Meals That Are Cheap & Easy
- 150+ Best Snacks That’ll Keep You Full