Make Christmas morning extra special for your kids with these adorable Reindeer Pancakes. These pancakes will add a sprinkle of magic and fun to your family’s holiday festivities.
Enlist the help of your little ones to decorate these easy Christmas pancakes. They’ll have fun adding strawberry “antlers” to the pancakes.
Their favorite part will be finishing off their reindeer with a single raspberry to make an iconic red nose.
Then, after all your kid’s hard work, they can eat their reindeer creation. Making this reindeer pancake recipe will become a cherished family memory for years to come.
Reindeer Pancakes Ingredients
Make pancakes from scratch or using a mix. You can even use store-bought frozen pancakes if you’re short on time.
Here is the fruit you’ll need to make Reindeer faces:
Some reindeer pancakes use bacon for the antlers. This recipe uses strawberry slices since it cuts down on time and is easier than making bacon.
If you have more time, bacon antlers would be cute too.
If you don’t want to use raspberries, here are some other great options for the nose.
- Red Candy, such as gumdrops
Instead of banana slices, use whipped cream to make the eyes.
- 6 pancakes
- ½ cup strawberries
- 1 banana
- 8 blueberries
- 4 raspberries
- Slice strawberries into small rods. Place strawberry slices onto pancakes making antlers.
- Place two banana slices on the pancakes to make eyes. Place a blueberry on top of each banana slice to make pupils.
- Take one of the extra pancakes and cut out a small circle. You can either cut them with a knife or circle shaped cookie cuter.
- Place the small circle pancake on the bigger pancake.
- Place the raspberry "nose" on top of the small pancake.
- Cut out another small circle from the extra pancake. Then, half the circle. Place each half circle onto reindeer pancake to make ears.
More Christmas Recipes For Kids
About the Author
Annie Brown is a frugal living expert and the founder of Savvy Honey.
Her expert advice has also been featured in Buzzfeed, MSN, Yahoo Finance, GOBanking Rates, Woman's Day, The Spruce Crafts, and more.