THIS POST MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS, PLEASE READ MY DISCLOSURE FOR MORE INFO.Organizing your kitchen doesn’t have to be expensive. You can organize your ENTIRE kitchen with just one trip to the Dollar Store! These brilliant ideas will declutter your entire kitchen from top to bottom and won’t break the bank either.
Check out these Dollar Store organizing ideas below and be sure to follow my Amazing Organizing Ideas Board on Pinterest for even more AWESOME organization tips!
1. To transform your pantry, use different sized bins to store everything! For a cohesive look stay with one color and add labels. (Via At Home With Nikki)
2. Use soda can organizers to store all your canned goods. Add labels and you are good to go! (Via Thrifted Living)
3. Create a coffee station drawer using clear boxes to house all your coffee essentials, also great for tea and hot cocoa. (Via Unikely Martha)
4. This DIY magnetic spice organizer is so clever, you have to try this one out! Also included are FREE spice labels! (Via A Culitivated Nest)
5. Organize your fridge with plastic bins. These are from Home Goods, but I have seen tons of plastic bins like this at the Dollar Tree. As an added bonus, she includes FREE downloadable labels! (Via Organizing Home Life)
6. Speaking of bins, you can also use them for your entire freezer! To streamline your bins even more add labels and decorate with wasabi tape. (Via Time With Thea)
7. Use magazine holders to store all your paper goods. (Via Organizing Made Fun)
8. Organize all your bakeware and pans with these handy wire dividers. (Via Restoration Beauty)
9. Use containers to organize all your cleaning essentials underneath your sink and add a cheap tension rod to hold your cleaning products. (Via New Nostalgia)
11. You can also use mason jars to store all your cupcake liners. (Via Table For Two)
12. Store your pot lids in this cool organizer, it can also be mounted onto your cabinet door to save space. (Via Restoration Beauty)
13. If you have a kitchen drawer that is tall enough, use bins to organize all your kid’s plates and cups. (Via Delightful Order)
14. Make your own rotating lazy Susan organizer for dressing and condiments. This easy DIY hack using cake pans and marbles is a must try for sure! (Via The Country Chic Cottage)
15. Stack storage containers to utilize every inch of storage space. Use these to store snacks or small food items. (Via A Proverbs Wife)
16. Use hooks to hang your measuring cups and utensils. (Via A Mellow Life Is a Good Life)
17. Save so much space storing your cutting boards on the inside of your cabinet with this nifty wire organizer. (Via That’s What Che Said)
18. Store snacks or other small food items in an over the door shoe organizer. She purchased hers somewhere else, but I have seen them at Dollar Tree and Dollar Store. (Via Money Saving Queen)
19. A command center on the side of your fridge will keep you super organized! Keep notes, calendars, recipes, and coupons all in one place. Using both Dollar Store and Target $1 bin items, this video will show you how to recreate this awesome command center! (Via Do It On A Dime)
20. Store dry goods in glass canisters to keep everything nice and neat! (Via The Social Home)
Bonus Idea: Use FREE downloadable labels to keep your glass canisters organized! These labels below are so cute and come in three colors! If these aren’t your style, there are tons of free downloadable pantry labels on Pinterest! (Via Neat House Sweet Home)
For more great organization tips, follow my Organization Board on Pinterest!