Are you ready to start this 30 day organizing challenge to declutter your life and home? With spring upon us, now is the perfect time to get organized (although you can do this challenge any time of year).
Sometimes it’s so easy to feel overwhelmed and not know where to start when it comes to organizing. That’s why I made this fun challenge for you guys.
Some organizing challenges I found were too overwhelming or unrealistic for me. Organize my entire kitchen in one day, I don’t think so!
Each part of the house that takes lots of time to organize is broken up into single tasks each day. You’ll have five whole days to organize your kitchen from top to bottom, and not feel pressured to organize everything in one day.
When you are finished with the thirty days (or you can take longer if you’d like), your entire home and life will be so much more organized! Imagine coming home to an organized home, getting in your car and having it be clutter free, and a purse that is so orderly you won’t stumble around finding all your stuff!
Want to know my secret home organizing game changer when it comes to home organization??
This challenge is great, don’t get me wrong, but it’s just the beginning to help you get your house and life organized.
This Home Organizing Course will help you tranform you home to a clutter free zone!
Before taking this course my home was unmanageable. It was so unorganized and I was constantly looking for misplaced things.
Can you relate to drowning in clutter?
If so, this course will help you manage your home and eliminate all ovewhelm when it comes to organization!!
Here are a few helpful tips for the organizing challenge:
- This should be your organizing mantra to live by during the challenge!
- You don’t have to follow this challenge in any order, you can mix it up if you want. Also, while in theory it would be nice to complete the organizing challenge in thirty days, life happens or you may not have a lot of time one week. Go at your own pace and it’s okay if it takes you more than thirty days.
- There might be a few days that don’t apply to you, like pet areas or kid’s rooms. Simply take a day off or pick an organizing activity not on the list. There is also an “anything you want” organizing day as well.
- Pare down as much as possible. Have a bag to donate or give away and throw away. Evaluate each item and think about how much you used it in the last year. If you haven’t worn a particular item of clothing in two years, it’s time to get rid of it!
- If you complete a day and still have time to devote to organizing, move on to the next task if you want to finish the challenge early.
You can download your FREE Printable Organizing Challenge (PDF) here!
Simply print it out and “x” out the squares as you complete each day. Good luck and let me know how this challenge worked out for you!
Need some amazing organizing products on a budget?
This post is filled with some awesome organizing products from Amazon.