85 Ingenious Bullet Journal List Ideas
THIS POST MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS, PLEASE READ MY DISCLAIMER FOR MORE INFO.
Needing some bullet journal ideas? This list of list ideas (see what I did there hah) for your bullet journal will sure to get your creative juices flowing.
You may be a seasoned bujo pro or just bought your bullet journal and are thinking, “Now what?” Well, out of these eighty-five bullet journal ideas, I know you will find something great!
These bullet journal page ideas are broken down into categories to make it easier: wellness, health & fitness, hobbies & entertainment, household, money, travel, self improvement, holidays/events, kids, pets and miscellaneous.
Utilizing your bullet journal to keep track of all kinds of things, like fitness goals or tracking your moods is very beneficial. Sometimes when you write things out on paper and see it, it is so much easier to evaluate yourself as a person and will help you reach your goals.
Have fun adding these collections to your bullet journal! What lists do you already have in your bullet journal? Comment below, I’d love to get some new ideas!
Bullet Journal Ideas
Everyone wanted to live well, right? This wellness list will inspire you to be healthy, happy and take care of yourself.
1. Daily routine
2. Weekly routine
3. Daily affirmations
4. Habit tracker
5. Wellness/medical exam appointments (Yours and everyone in your household)
6. Mood tracker
7. Daily affirmations
8. Period tracker
9. Songs that make you happy
10. Sleep tracker
11. Self care activities
12. Favorite ways to destress and relax
Health & Fitness
Tracking your health and fitness will help you reach your goals. It’ll feel good for you to see your progress on paper!
13. Exercise tracker
14. Weight or measurement tracker
15. Workout and/or weight loss goals
16. Food log
17. Workout Mix Songs
18. Water Intake
19. Weight Loss Rewards: Treat yourself every X amount of pounds you lose.
20. Meal Plan
21. Step Tracker: You might have a Fitbit, but sometimes it’s nice to see it on paper.
22. Clean eating grab and go snack list
Hobbies & Entertainment
You will never be bored again with this hobby and entertainment bullet journal list. If you are feeling bored, just select something to do on the list you made!
23. Shows to binge watch on Netflix
24. Books you have read
25. Books you want to read
26. Hobbies you want to try
27. New skills you want to learn
28. Favorite restaurants
29. Favorite things to do in your hometown
30. Your personal soundtrack (favorite songs)
31. Craft project ideas
Household Bullet Journal Ideas
Keep your house in order with these awesome list ideas!
32. Cleaning Schedule
33 Organizing or cleaning challenges
34. Spring cleaning checklist
35. Cleaning supply list
36. Grocery Staples
37. Favorite meal ideas
38. Fridge or pantry inventory
39. Your favorite household products you consume
40. Track your home maintenance
41. Home projects for the future
Money Bullet Journal Page Ideas
These list ideas will help you save and budget like a pro! Budgeting doesn’t have to be boring, just create a colorful and fun bullet journal page for your finances!
42. Savings tracker
43. Budget tracker
44. Bill payment tracker
45. Debt payment tracker
46. Things to do on a no spend weekend
47. Fun money saving challenges
Travel Bullet Journal Collection Ideas
Travel lists are something you can add to your bujo that’ll make you sooo happy! My favorite travel list idea is to write down your favorite memory from each vacation! You can also add in pictures as well!
48. Vacation bucket list
49. Places you’ve traveled to
50. Packing List
51. Travel itinerary
52. Favorite vacation memories
53. Vacation fund challenge
54. Goals: Monthly & yearly
55. Anytime resolutions (you don’t have to wait for New Year’s)
56. Self help books you want to read or listen to
57. Favorite self improvement websites
58. Your best qualities
59. Your worst qualities & how you can improve them
Holidays are way less hectic if you take time to plan. Keep track of all your friend’s birthdays or holiday gifts!
61. Birthday or holiday wishlist (Yours and/or others)
62. Christmas or Holiday Present Savings Tracker
63. Favorite holiday recipes
64. Holiday gift ideas
65. Your favorite holiday memories each year
66. Seasonal Bucket Lists: Fall bucket lists, summer bucket lists etc.
This category is fun because it is something you can share with your kids. Maybe you guys can sit down together to come up with ideas (for example books to read your children).
67. Chore List
68. Books you want to read or have read to your children
69. Fun kid friendly activities
70. Your favorite memory with your child each year
71. Your kiddo’s schedule
72. Your child’s favorite things for the year. List things like their favorite color, movie, candy, animal, etc. It’s funny how sometimes it can change from year to year!
Hey, don’t forget your fur babies! You can keep track of them in your bullet journal too.
73. Vet exams
74. Date of last vaccinations or medication
75. Grooming tracker: Never wonder when was the last time you gave your dog a bath.
Here are some other random list ideas I found for you guys!
76. Favorite memories
77. Favorite scriptures
78. Favorite quotes
79. Gratitude list
80. Website Passwords
81. Ongoing to do list
82. Emergency Contacts
83. Who you voted for every year
84. Date night ideas
85. Favorite blogs/websites
About the Author
Annie Brown is a frugal living expert and the founder of Savvy Honey.
Her expert advice has also been featured in Yahoo Finance, BuzzFeed, GOBankingRates, Woman's Day, MSN, The Spruce Crafts, and more.
Hi from Brazil! I just found your blog and i’m reading all of it! This list of lists is great, thank you.
Hi Carla. So glad you like the blog, that is so nice! You are very welcome, I would love to see Brazil one day! 🙂
Thank you so much for your blog.
I am in my mid 60’s ( 63yo.). And hoping to return back to school.
Probably in the fall 2023.
I was looking for ways to study some class subjects. Routine to stay on top of this. I was in the Medical field for 40yo. Now retired. So now I am taking time, and reviewing subjects, I need.
Your planning ideas are fantastic.
I will need continuities in my life and basically practice these skills.
T So, this is going to be independent studies all the extras.
But, it will be a serious time for me. I wish I found you Years ago. I did great with my classes, but I am unorganized.
Thank you again for your help.
Hi Maryann. Good luck going back to school, that’s awesome. Thanks for your kind words, I’m glad you find this post helpful. Take care and hope your 2022 is great.