THIS POST MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS, PLEASE READ MY DISCLOSURE FOR MORE INFO.
Fat bombs are awesome on the keto diet because they give you a a quick dose of fat to reach your macro goals and some energy to help keep you going throughout the day. This list has quite a mouth watering selection of keto fat bombs for you guys!
These fat bomb recipes are all sweet (not savory) because hey, you may want to treat yourself every now and then! Make a big batch and enjoy throughout the week for the perfect, guilt free keto dessert!
How does chocolate, truffles, cheesecake, and cinnamon rolls sound? You may have thought you could never have something like this on your ketogenic diet, but these low carb desserts are keto friendly!
Check out these 30 keto fat bombs below and let me know what your favorite fat bomb is that you want to try!
Keto Fat Bombs
1. Peanut Butter Cup Fat Bombs (Via Wholesome Yum)
One of the hardest aspects of the keto diet, or any diet, is giving up candy, and one of the hardest candies to give up is Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups. You’ll sleep well knowing that these awesome, keto friendly, sugar-free, amazing alternatives are here to satisfy those cravings.
2. Cinnamon Roll Fat Bombs (Via Real Balanced)
3. Maple and Pecan Fudge Fat Bombs (Via KetoDiet Blog)
What do you think happens when you mix a maple doughnut with pecan pie? You get these awesome creations loaded with the fats you need to get you through your day and almost three grams of fiber as well.
4. Macaroon Fat Bombs (Via The Nourished Caveman)
5. Raspberry Fat Bombs (Via Keto Size Me)
Perfect for Valentines day, or any other day for that matter, these raspberry delights will make you wonder how you ever lived without them.
6. Almond Joy Cheesecake Truffles (Via Mouthwatering Motivation)
7. Mocha Cheesecake Fudge Fat Bombs (Via 730 Sage Street)
Mocha? Cheescake? Fudge? Yes please, I’ll have seconds. Twenty grams of fat and just under 200 calories, maybe I’ll have thirds too.
8. Lemon Bar Fat Bombs (Via Real Balanced)
9. Neapolitan Fat Bombs (Via ruled.me)
Oh Neapolitan, three great flavors in one. What could be better? How about enjoying it without breaking your keto diet. Score!
10. Chocolate Chunk Cream Cheese Bites (Via Defiantly Good Food)
11. Keto Fat Bomb Truffles (Via 730 Sage Street)
Chocolate truffles at less than 200 calories per serving. These will definitely keep you rocking that keto diet.
12. Snickerdoodle Fat Bombs (Via I Breathe I’m Hungry)
13. Peppermint Coffee Fat Bombs (Via Keto Size Me)
If you’re like me and can’t get your day started without coffee, then try this delicious way to spark up your day. Get your coffee fix plus thirteen grams of fat and no sugar to help you seize the day.
14. Buttercream Fat Bombs (Via Gnom-Gnom)
15. Snickers Ice Cream Bites (Via Keto Connect)
Another contender for the king of candies, Snickers is very hard to go without, but once again keto fat bombs come to the rescue. These low-carb, high-fat wonders will make your mouth water.
16. Frozen Blueberry Fat Bombs (Via Ditch the Carbs)
A perfect low carb way to keep the cravings away. Be sure to check out other yummy recipes from Ditch The Carbs!
17. Chocolate Walnut Fat Bomb (Via Sugar Free Londoner)
18. Chocolate Coconut Oil Fat Bombs (Via Wholesome Yum)
Low-carb and chocolate, a match made in keto heaven. Stay full with these spectacular fat bombs.
19. Pumpkin Pie Fat Bombs (Via Tasteaholics)
20. Coconut Chocolate Fat Bombs (Via ruled.me)
115 calories, 11 grams of fat, chocolate and coconut. It’ll always be a good day if you have one of these.
21. Frozen Coffee Chip Cream Cheese Bites (Via Low Carb Delish)
22. Peanut Butter Balls (Via Keto Connect)
Tasty and only four ingredients. Plus that priceless combination of chocolate and peanut butter.
23. Strawberry Cheesecake Fat Bombs (Via Low-Carb, So Simple!/KetoDiet Blog)
24. Mini Brownie Bites (Keto Connect)
Brownies are my kryptonite, they probably are for some of you too. Don’t worry these delicious brownie bites are the BOMB!
25. Vanilla Cheesecake Fat Bombs (Via My Keto Kitchen)
26. Coconut Fat Bombs (Via Ditch the Carbs)
Just over 100 calories, 14 grams of fat and virtually sugar free. These coconut fat fat bombs are a great way to get through your day.
Ditch The Carbs has so many low carb resources and recipes. Take a look if you haven’t already!
27. Salted Caramel Cups (Via Joy Filled Eats)
Who can resist salted caramel. I know I can’t and now you don’t have to. Just whip up a batch of these and enjoy!
28. Raspberry Cheesecake Fat Bombs (Via KetoDiet Blog)
Are we in a New York deli. You’ll think you are with these delicious cheesecake fat bombs.
29. Cookie Dough Fat Bombs (Via Delish)
30. Almond Butter Fat Bombs (Via Hey Keto Mama )
Almond butter, the delicious alternative to peanut butter. Keeps you full as you make it though your day. You’ll never want to put these down.
Want even more yummy keto fat bomb recipes??
This AMAZING Keto Fat Bomb Cookbook is packed with 100 sweet and savory fat bomb recipes!
You can check it out here. It’s the bomb, sorry I couldn’t resist:)