80 Easy Keto Recipes For Your Ketogenic Diet
THIS POST MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS, PLEASE READ MY DISCLAIMER FOR MORE INFO.
If you are looking for the best keto recipes to eat on your ketogenic diet, this is the post for you! These recipes come from some of my favorite keto and low-carb blogs.
I have combined every single keto recipe post I’ve written into this one epic post for you guys! You are going to get so many easy keto recipe ideas!
Be sure to take a look at these keto recipes and let me know in the comments below how they turned out!
You’ll find keto diet recipes for breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks, and desserts. Enjoy!
Bacon and eggs are easy, reliable, and always delicious. But if you want to stick with keto you’ll need to add a little flair to your breakfast repertoire.
These twenty delicious keto recipes will help break your breakfast boredom and help you get your day off to the perfect keto start.
By the way, need even more keto recipes?
This amazing digital keto cookbook bundle has 120 yummy keto recipes that have only 5 net carbs and 5 ingredients or less.
Having such a variety of super easy keto recipes will ensure you’ll never get bored and reach your weight loss goals.
1. Chorizo Omelette (Via Hey Keto Mama)
2. Bacon & Egg Biscuit Breakfast Sandwich (Via Mince Republic)
Be sure to follow by Keto Recipes board on Pinterest for even more yummy ideas!
3. Cinnamon Rolls (Via Mince Republic)
4. Taco Breakfast Skillet (Via Peace, Love & Low Carb)
5. Strawberry Chia Parfait (Via KetoDiet Blog)
6. Mini Mushroom Frittatas With Cottage Cheese & Feta (Via Kalyn’s Kitchen)
7. Coconut Flour Pancakes (Via Wholesome Yum)
8. Breakfast Pizza (Via Kalyn’s Kitchen)
9. Almond Crusted Breakfast Cheesecake (Via Joy Filled Eats)
10. Bacon Wrapped Stuffed Peppers (Via Savvy Honey)
11. Sausage & Egg Pepper Rings (Via Keto Size Me)
12. Jalapeno Popper Egg Cups (Via ruled.me)
For more egg muffin recipes, check out 10 Keto Breakfast Egg Muffins !
13. Low Carb Strawberry Smoothie (Via Wholesome Yum)
14. Quick Egg Breakfast Roll Ups (Via ruled.me)
15. Easy Protein Coffee (Via Hey Keto Mama)
This awesome travel mug is my favorite for taking my keto coffee with me on the go.
16. Eggs Benedict Casserole (Via Peace, Love & Low Carb)
17. Lemon Blueberry Muffins (Via Keto Size Me)
18. Portobello Egg “Toast” (Via Paleo Gluten Free Eats)
19. Cinnamon Roll Waffles W/Cream Cheese Frosting (Via Joy Filled Eats)
20. Ham & Cheese Pockets (Via KetoDiet Blog)
Bonus Keto Breakfast Idea
Keto Chai Protein Shake
This keto vanilla chai protein shake is so easy to make and is so creamy! You’ll love the vanilla flavor and yummy spices of this this chai, think cinnamon, clove and ginger! This is the best grab and go breakfast with only 1 net carb and 15 grams of fat.
The main ingredient in this shake is Perfect Keto Protein collagen powder. It gives me so much energy! Perfect Keto is my go to for the best ketogenic supplements. I love to put their MCT oil powder in my bulletproof coffee!
My readers can save 20% off* their entire Perfect Keto order through this special link here!!
*Coupon is good for one-time use on single full-priced items & discount will show at checkout.
It’s the middle of the day, your energy is dipping and you’re starting to lose steam. It must be time for lunch. These amazing options will give you the fats, veggies, flavor, and nutrition you need to catch your second wind.
21. Turkey Bacon Ranch Pinwheels (Via Joy Filled Eats)
22. BLT Stuffed Avocado (Via Wholesome Yum)
23. Ground Beef Empanadas (Via Mince Republic)
24. Egg Roll in a Bowl (Via Keto Connect)
25. White Chicken Chili (Via Hey Keto Mama)
26. Keto Pigs In a Blanket (Via Keto Connect)
27. Keto Pulled Chicken Wrap (Via Keto Size Me)
28. Meatlovers Pizza (Via Ditch the Carbs)
Ditch The Carbs is one of my favorite keto blogs that has tons of recipes, as well as helpful keto articles! Be sure to check them out!
29. Tuna in Cucumber Cups (Via Tastes Lovely)
For more keto lunch ideas, check out:
From casseroles to meat dishes, nachos to lasagna, these delicious dinners are the epitome of keto. Something for all seasons, and all palates, these recipes are sure to satisfy your need for great food while helping you rock your keto diet to perfection.
30. Creamy Ranch Pork Chops (Via 730 Sage Street)
31. Keto Lasagna (Via Peace, Love and Low Carb)
32. Easy Tamale Pie Casserole (Via Wholesome Yum)
33. Sausage & Pepperoni Pizza Stuffed Peppers (Via Kalyn’s Kitchen)
34. Meatball Casserole Parmesan (Via Joy Filled Eats)
35. Nacho Steak Skillet (Via ruled.me)
36. Chicken Alfredo (Via Wholesome Yum)
37. Beefy and Cheesy Green Chile Bake (Via Kalyn’s Kitchen)
38. Oven Baked Southern Fried Chicken (Via KetoDiet Blog)
Read: 13 Yummy Keto Chicken Recipes To Get Your Comfort Food Fix
39. Steak Tacos (Via Hey Keto Mama)
40. Two Cheese Pesto Chicken (Via Ditch The Carbs)
This is one of my go to meals I make over and over because it is unbelievably yummy and super easy to make! For even more amazing keto recipes, be sure to check out Ditch The Carbs.
41. Pork Chop with Creamy Lemon Sauce (Via Mince Republic)
42. Caprese Chicken (Via Keto Connect)
43. Bacon Wrapped & Cheese Stuffed Burgers (Via Keto Diet Blog)
44. Rosemary Dill Salmon (Via Keto Size Me)
For even more EASY dinner ideas, check out:
The perfect warm and hearty meal, casseroles are always a pleasure and super filling. Perfect right out of the oven or out of the fridge the next day, as you are sure to have left overs. These will keep you full the day you make them and beyond.
45. Buffalo Chicken Casserole (Via Mince Republic)
46. Ham & Cauliflower Casserole Au Gratin (Via Kalyn’s Kitchen)
47. Chicken Bacon Caesar Casserole (Via Joy Filled Eats)
48. Smoked Sausage & Cabbage Casserole (Via Peace, Love & Low Carb)
49. Chicken Bacon Ranch Casserole (Via Wholesome Yum)
50. Chicken Enchilada Casserole (Via 730 Sage Street)
51. Deconstructed Pizza Casserole (Via Kalyn’s Kitchen)
52. Cheesy Taco Casserole (Via Keto Size Me)
53. Jalapeno Shrimp Veggie Bake (Via Cotter Crunch)
54. Creamy Bacon Garlic Spaghetti Squash Bake (Via Paleo Gluten Free Eats)
55. Chicken & Ham Cordon Bleu Casserole (Via Joy Filled Eats)
56. Chicken, Asparagus & Three Cheese Casserole (Via Kalyn’s Kitchen)
57. Pesto Caprese Chicken Casserole (Via Keto Diet Blog)
58. Cauliflower Creamed Spinach (Via Living Chirpy)
59. Cabbage Noodle Tuna Casserole (Via Peace, Love and Low Carb)
60. Twice-Baked Bacon Cauliflower (Via Kalyn’s Kitchen)
61. Nacho Chicken Casserole (Via Ruled.me)
62. Cauliflower “Mac ‘N’ Cheese” Casserole (Via Domestically Creative)
63. Keto Chili Cheese Dog Recipe (Via Keto Size Me)
Note: If you want more keto casseroles? My casserole post has all the recipes above, plus a bunch of casserole ideas not listed on this post.
Everybody needs a quick bite between meals, and eating a keto diet is no different. Eggs, bars, dips, and bacon, everyone will find something they love in these delicious keto snack options.
64. Bacon Guacamole Fat Bombs (Via Keto Diet Blog)
65. Keto Bacon Deviled Eggs (Via Keto Connect)
66. Cinnamon Keto Granola (Via Keto Connect)
67. Buffalo Chicken Dip (Via Keto Connect)
68. Sugar Free Granola Bars (Via Wholesome Yum)
69. Avocado Deviled Eggs (Via Keto Diet Blog)
70. Cheesy Cauliflower Onion Dip (Via ruled.me)
Need more snacks? Here are 100+ Incredible Keto Diet Snack Ideas
Most people think eating keto means you have to give up everything, sweet, well most people are wrong. You won’t even realize you’re giving up sugar with these crazy awesome, sweet tooth satisfying treasures.
71. Pecan Pie Cheesecake (Via Hey Keto Mama)
72. Chewy Double Chocolate Chip Cookies ( Via Peace, Love, & Low Carb)
73. Cookies and Creme Ice Cream (Via ruled.me)
74. Mixed Berry Coconut Creamsicles (Via Peace, Love, & Low Carb)
75. Snickerdoodles (Via Domestically Creative)
76. Mocha Mousse (Via ruled.me)
77. Sugar Free Cheesecake (Via Wholesome Yum)
78. Chocolate Mug Cake (Via Wholesome Yum)
79. Lemon Bars (Via Hey Keto Mama)
80. Brown Butter Pecan Ice Cream (Via KetoDiet Blog)
Hope you enjoyed these 80 keto recipes! Below you’ll find some helpful keto diet tips below!!
Make the freezer your friend. So many recipes can be frozen ahead of time for added convenience. If you always have something in your freezer that you can just pop in your oven, you will never even be tempted to eat out.
If you cook for others, don’t share with non-keto eaters that the meals you make are keto-friendly. Look people hear “diet food” and automatically think “gross” and won’t even try it (even if keto food is very tasty).
Don’ tell your kids, husband, or whoever that the pizza casserole you made is keto. You can tell them afterward when they rave about how good the food is lol.
Don’t forget to treat yourself once in a while. We don’t really equate keto with desserts being that keto is a low sugar diet. But there are plenty of really yummy low sugar keto-friendly dessert options. You’ll find a bunch in this post!
Being on the keto diet doesn’t have to be expensive. Keto grocery trips can really add up sometimes, but there are easy ways to save money while sticking to your keto diet.
Check out 10 Ways to Rock Your Ketogenic Diet On A Budget for money-saving ideas!
More Keto Ideas
About the Author
Annie Brown is a frugal living expert and the founder of Savvy Honey.
Her expert advice has also been featured in Yahoo Finance, BuzzFeed, GOBankingRates, Woman's Day, MSN, The Spruce Crafts, and more.
Love love your site!!!
Please get me started.
Hi Kemi. Sorry for my late reply. Here are two I wrote that’ll help you if you’re just starting: https://www.savvyhoney.com/10-keto-diet-tips-for-beginners/ and https://www.savvyhoney.com/ketogenictipsketodiet/ Also, ruled.me has a fabulous guide for people just starting keto: https://www.ruled.me/guide-keto-diet Good luck, I know you’ll do great!
Hi I’m really trying to lose weight with the keto diet and and haven’t lost any more weight since last week.and last week I lost 6lbs In weight.and wondered if weight can suddenly just stop coming off all of @sudden.
Hi Diane. (Just a disclaimer this is no way medical or nutrition advice, just my opinion.) Weight loss can fluctuate depending on so many different factors. It’s pretty common to lose some wait one week, and not the next. Six pounds is a pretty big loss for one week, maybe the following week you just had a little stall since you lost so much the week before. I’d stick with whatever you’re doing and see how it goes the next couple weeks. You could try taking your measurements as well, because sometimes you’ll see a loss in inches, but the scale doesn’t move. Good luck:)
These all sound delicious. Can’t wait to try them all!
Thanks so much Victoria! Let me know which ones you tried and how they turned out.
Everything looks Delicious.
Thanks Yvonne. I’m so happy you like them!