Sparkly Glitter Pumpkins – EASY No Carve Pumpkin Idea For Fall!
THIS POST MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS, PLEASE READ MY DISCLAIMER FOR MORE INFO.
No carve pumpkin ideas are great for when you don’t have the time to carve pumpkins or just don’t want to deal with the mess.
These sparkly glitter pumpkins are not only super easy, but beautiful as well.
Glitter Pumpkin Decor Ideas
There are so many ways you can use these glitter pumpkins for fall. Group some of these pumpkins together to make a breathtaking fall centerpiece that will add the perfect amount of sparkle to your table.
Another great idea is to use them as party favors. Last year my mom made mini glitter pumpkins and handed them out as a fall baby shower favor.
If you’re looking for an inexpensive party favor at your next fall or Halloween gathering, just make some glitter pumpkins!
Cute DIY Halloween Sparkle Pumpkin Variations
The design variations are endless for these glitter pumpkins. You can cover your entire pumpkin with glitter or opt to do only half.
Another cute way to decorate your pumpkin with glitter is just drawing a design or making glitter polka dots.
You can also paint your pumpkin a color first, then glitter only half of it leaving some of the exposed paint color.
No-Carve Glitter Pumpkins
These sparkly glitter pumpkins are super easy to make! Add a touch of fall to your home with this easy DIY project!
Glitter Pumpkin Materials
- Pumpkins (of course)
- 1″-1.5″ Paint brush or flat foam brush (I like buying these cheap at the Dollar Store.)
- White glue (Elmer’s Glue or any glue to your liking.)
- Lots of glitter!
- Paper plate and newspaper
- Plastic spoon
- Hairspray (optional)
- Set up your glitter station. Lay out newspaper onto the table and place your paper plate on top of it.
- Start off with a clean slate. Wipe off your pumpkins with a damp rag and blot dry.
- Grab a brush and start painting glue onto your pumpkin. Don’t make it too thin or thick.
- With one hand hold your pumpkin by its stem over your paper plate. With your other hand scoop some glitter out with a plastic spoon.
- Sprinkle glitter all over your pumpkin. Rotate your pumpkin, glitter, and repeat. Your paper plate should catch all the excess glitter.
- Spray your pumpkin lightly with hairspray and let dry. This will keep a little seal on your pumpkin and prevent glitter from getting everywhere.
- Cleanup should be a breeze. Dump out excess glitter from your paper plate back into your glitter container and throw away the paper plate and newspaper.
And just like magic, you have a sparkly glitter princess pumpkin! Let me know how they turned out below!
You may also like:
Hope you had fun making these
no carve pumpkins!
About the Author
Annie Brown is a frugal living expert and the founder of Savvy Honey.
Her expert advice has also been featured in Yahoo Finance, BuzzFeed, GOBankingRates, Woman's Day, MSN, The Spruce Crafts, and more.
Love them!!!! I’m so like u I hate the mess it makes!!
Thanks Kendra! Yeah, you’ll find glitter in your house two years later if you’re not careful lol