THIS POST MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS, PLEASE READ MY DISCLOSURE FOR MORE INFO.
The holidays can be such an expensive time of year, especially if you have a long list of people to buy for. Luckily, I found you guys some cheap Christmas gift ideas from the Dollar Store for $10 and under!! Don’t worry though, these fabulous holiday gifts look anything but cheap, no one will know you got them at the Dollar Store!
From monogrammed candles to gift baskets, you will find the perfect Christmas gift that won’t leave your bank account in the negative!
And to give you even more cheap & awesome gift ideas, at the end of this post you will find 21 Amazon Christmas gifts under $15!
There are some really cool finds, so be sure to take a peek! Who knows, you might even find a gift for yourself, I won’t tell hehe.
Plus money saving Christmas tips you won’t want to miss! Check out these DIY cheap holiday gift ideas below and let me know what you think!
Dollar Store Christmas Gifts
1. Santa Belt Jar Gift (Via Little House of Four)
Wrap an old belt around a mason jar filled with treats and you have the most adorable gift! She has a super easy way to attach the belt…take a peek!
2. Monogramed Candles DIY (Via My Frugal Home)
Adding a monogrammed label to Dollar Store candles makes for one very personal gift. These fabulous downloadable labels are FREE and are available in other styles!
3. 5 Minute Christmas Gift Idea (Via This Is Our Bliss)
Use an oven mitt as a “bag” to hold awesome goodies. Great for a last minute gift for a hostess, teacher, or co-worker. Be sure to check out her tips for wrapping these and find out what Dollar Store finds she stuffed inside!
4. Gold Planters DIY (Via We Lived Happily Ever After)
Spray paint Dollar Store glasses and add succulents (around $3-$4) to create these cute planters.
Remember you can spray paint these any color you like! Follow her pointers to spray paint these like a pro! She also has so many cute free printables on her site if you want to get even more creative.
5. Polka Dot Mugs (Via Place Of My Taste)
Grab a Sharpie and go to town creating polka dots on your mug. You don’t want to use any old Sharpie though, don’t forget to buy the one she recommends.
These are great to give as is, but you could also fill with cocoa packets. She also has some other cute Dollar Store DIY gift ideas in this post that are absolute must sees!
This is just one of five super cute Christmas Dollar Store mug ideas that are UNDER $5!!!
The themes of these easy gifts are sugar and spice & everything nice, warm winter wishes, sugar plum fairy, ho ho hostess gift and baby it’s cold outside!
What do you think I stuffed these mugs with?? Check out the entire post here!!
7. DIY Hurricane Lantern (Via Grosgrain Fab)
This lantern looks super expensive but it is just Dollar Store frames glued together. Say what? I was shocked by this as well!
Seriously, I’ve seen hurricanes like this at Pottery Barn, which by the way are quite costly. Anyone would love to receive this gift! This project may look intimidating, but don’t worry she breaks it down into easy steps for you!
You may also like:
BEST Christmas Gift Ideas For Women Under $40 (From Amazon)
8. Kitchen Essential Gift Basket (Via Texas Crafty Gift)
Who doesn’t need kitchen utensils? This gift basket is overflowing with Dollar Store items and handmade treats. What a thoughtful and unique gift!
You can download the sweet framed print for FREE on her blog…score!
9. Dish Towel & Utensil Gift (Via Hip 2 Save)
Another fun way to gift utensils is wrapped inside kitchen towels and potholders. Take a look at her simple folding technique that is super clever!
10. Pedicure Gift Basket (Via Maria’s Self)
Everyone needs a little pampering sometimes and this gift is perfect! You may want to make this one for yourself too…I won’t tell anyone hehe.
Maria also has four other DIY Dollar Store gift basket ideas for Christmas you may like as well!
Check out my Dollar Store Gift Basket post! These baskets make the perfect gifts and they’re all under $10. The themes of these baskets are: green thumb (pictured), Oh Cozy Night, At The Car Wash, Have Yourself A Merry Spa Day, and Baking Up some Christmas Cheer!
Putting the baskets together is tons of fun! Can you guess what are in the baskets, ready my post for all the goodies!
Gold Mug DIY (Via Classy Clutter)
Another Sharpie decorated mug idea that is oh so merry and fun. Love this scalloped design with sequins! Don’t forget to fill your masterpiece with Dollar Tree candies.
Just follow her easy steps and you’ll be good to go! Classy Clutter also has so many other awesome DIY gift ideas here!
Holiday Embellished Candles (Via Umelecky)
All these cheap Dollar Store candles need is to be dressed up a little and viola you have a darling and festive gift! Not only would this make a great Christmas gift, but a lovely hostess gift as well.
The materials she uses can all be purchased at the Dollar Store, with the exception of the natural element. Be sure to check out everything she used to create this sweet little gift!
Christmas Gifts From Amazon Under $15
Here are some more cheap Christmas gift ideas for you guys! If there is a star next to an item, that means it comes in multiple colors or prints!
You may also like:
- 25 Easy Christmas Cookie Recipes To Rock Your Holiday Cookie Exchange
- Super Fun Christmas Cupcake Ideas
- 5 Cheap DIY Christmas Gifts From The Dollar Store Under $5
- 5 Crazy Cheap Christmas Gift Baskets From the Dollar Store Under $10
Easy Tips To Save Money On Christmas Presents
- Always, always, always make a list! I can’t tell you how many times I didn’t make a list and would end up missing someone, but buying someone else like three things! This will just cost you money, especially if you forget to return items.
- Throw out the idea of a Christmas exchange to your extended family. So as families get bigger, buying everyone a gift can get really expensive. A gift exchange is a cheaper alternative and still fun because you get to buy (or make a present) for someone.
- Do something for someone else as your gift. Offer to babysit someone’s kids or offer to come over and cook someone a meal. I can think of tons of couples who would rather get a night off from the kids to enjoy a movie than a gift they may never use.
Hope you enjoyed these cheap Dollar Store gift ideas & tips!
Folllow my Holiday Ideas Board on Pinterest for even more Christmas goodness!