THIS POST MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS, PLEASE READ MY DISCLOSURE FOR MORE INFO.
If you’re looking for some easy weeknight dinners, nothing quite beats these keto slow cooker recipes. And hey, these make really easy weekend meals as well! Dump all the ingredients in your crock pot, then go about your day, now that’s my type of cooking!
These ketogenic crockpot recipes are so filling and satisfying, you’ll feel like you’re cheating on your keto diet. When I think of slow cooker recipes, comfort food that warms your soul usually comes to mind.
All your favorite low-carb versions of comfort food are included, think pizza, chili, pot pie, meat loaf and more! You’ll find so many hearty ketogenic soup recipes and keto crock pot chicken recipes as well!
Before I get to the recipes, I wanted to take a minute to share some excellent slow cooker tips to make your cooking easier.
Also, don’t forget to follow my Ketogenic Diet Board on Pinterest for even more yummy recipe ideas!!
Ketogenic Crockpot Tips
- Prepare your ingredients the night before. If you’re planning on getting your slow cooker started before work you may not have time for all that prep in the morning. Chop all your veggies and get as much prepared the night before and store in the fridge. Then in the morning just throw everything in and turn it on.
- To make these recipes faster, you can cook them in an Instant Pot instead of a slow cooker. A general rule of thumb is 4 hours on high or 8 hours on low in the slow cooker will equal roughly 25-30 minutes in the Instant Pot. Depending on exactly what you are cooking this may not be an exact science but use it as a general guideline. Be sure to take a look at your meat and make sure it is cooked all the way.
- Use slow cooker liners to make clean up a breeze. For easy clean up, simply remove these liners and rinse out your slow cooker in soapy water. You’ll no longer have a caked on food mess or have to scrub and soak your slow cooker. You can get some here!
- Fattier cuts of meat are ideal for the slow cooker. They’ll retain more flavor and tenderness and it won’t dry out like a leaner cut of meat might. This is perfect for the keto diet too!
- Keep in mind that some slow cooker dishes taste better the second day. The flavors become bolder after everything has more time to mix together.You might even hold off on eating them until the next day in some cases.
- You can bulk prep several meals at a time and freeze them in freezer bags. When you’re ready to make it, just dump the frozen contents in your slow cooker. What an easy meal prep idea!
Hope you enjoy all these low carb crockpot recipes and let me know how they turned out!
Keto Slow Cooker Recipes
1. Creamy Tuscan Garlic Chicken (Via Wholesome Yum)
2. Taco Soup (Via I Save A to Z)
3. Greek Chicken Bowls (Via Kalyn’s Kitchen)
Looking to jumpstart your weight loss???
This FREE Keto Kickstart Plan is awesome! It’s a 30 day program that’ll help you lose those extra pounds!
If you want to learn how to eat keto the healthy way, get great sleep, lower your stress level and improve your well being overall, you will love this program as much as I do!
And of course, it’s FREE (which is my favorite part)!!
I thought I’d mention it to you guys because it’s designed by my keto friends Dr. Anthony Gustin, Chris Irvin, and Jane Downes. So far I really love the program, let me know how it works out for you guys!
For more info. or to sign up, check out the Keto Kickstart Program here!
4. Crustless Pizza (Via Recipes that Crock)
5. Braised Short Ribs (Via 730 Sage Street)
6. Bacon Cheeseburger Soup (Via Domestically Creative)
7. Shrimp Tacos (Via Cotter Crunch)
Small note, make sure you buy low carb tortillas or here’s a great keto tortilla recipe. You could also skip the tortilla all together if you like because the filling is that good!
Look for salsa with with no added sugar. Don’t these look amazing??
8. Cheeseburger Pie (Via All Day I Dream About Food)
9. White Chicken Chili (Via Hey Keto Mama)
10. Garlic Parmesan Chicken Wings (Via Wholesome Yum)
11. Broccoli Cheese Soup (Via I Save A to Z)
12. Zucchini SlowCooker Lasagna (Via Primavera Kitchen)
13. Keto Crock Pot Salsa Chicken (Via Joy Filled Eats)
14. Chicken Tikka Masala (Via ruled.me)
15. Jalapeno Popper Soup (Via Hey Keto Mama)
16. Beef and Broccoli (Via Keto In Pearls)
17. Chicken Cacciatore (Via Joy Filled Eats)
18. Pork Roast with Spicy Peanut Sauce (Via Kalyn’s Kitchen)
19. Chicken Pot Pie Soup (Via Kasey Trenum)
20. Lamb with Mint and Greenbeans (Via Keto Diet)
21. Stuffed Taco Peppers (Via ruled.me)
22. Garlic Lover’s Beef Stew (Via Kalyn’s Kitchen)
23. Spaghetti Squash and Meatballs (Via All Day I Dream About Food)
24. Creamy Mexican Chicken (Via Peace, Love and Low Carb)
25. Chipotle Beef Barbacoa (Via Wholesome Yum)
26. Queso Chicken Soup (Via Heather Likes Food)
27. Lime Pork Chops (Via Keto Size Me)
28. Clam Chowder (Via Keto Size Me)
29. Chicken Coconut Curry (Via Ditch the Carbs)
30. BBQ Meatloaf (Via All Day I Dream About Food)
31. Shrimp Scampi (Via Low Carb Yum)
32. Luau Pork (Via Beauty and the Foodie)
33. Buffalo Chicken Soup (Via Peace, Love, and Low Carb)
34. Balsamic Keto Crock Pot Chicken Thighs (Via Sugar-Free Mom)
35. Roast Beef (Via 730 Sage Street)
36. Low Carb Chili (Via Peace, Love, and Low Carb)
37. Steak Fajitas (Via ruled.me)
38. Beef Stew (Via Kasey Trenum)
39. Lemon Pepper Pork Tenderloin (Via Joy Filled Eats)
40. Roast Beef (Via Low Carb Yum)
41. Malaysian Beef Curry (Via Ditch the Carbs)
42. Cuban Pot Roast (Via I Breathe I’m Hungry)
43. Luau Pork (Via Beauty and the
44. Butter Beef Roast (Via Beyer Beware)
45. Chili Verde (Via Beauty and the Foodie)
46. Pulled Skirt Steak (Via gnom-gnom)
47. Pulled Pork (Via Keto Diet)
48. Cheesy Chicken Cabbage Casserole (Via Recipes that Crock)
49. Bacon Ranch Chicken (Via Midget Momma)
50. Beef Stroganoff (Via Ditch the Carbs)