THIS POST MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS, PLEASE READ MY DISCLOSURE FOR MORE INFO.
These thirty easy keto casserole recipes are going to save you on those days when you are super busy and need something to make in a pinch. Just whip up one of these tasty keto casserole dishes, pop in the oven and you have a lovely homemade meal, all while keeping your diet!
On a side note, I included four delish casserole recipes from Kalyn’s Kitchen. It seems like every yummy keto dish I stumbled upon was from her blog. I highly suggest you guys check her out for even more delicious keto recipes!
Check out these yummy keto casseroles below and let me know how they worked out for you!
1. Buffalo Chicken Casserole (Via Mince Republic)
If you’re a fan of buffalo chicken wings and spicy food, this casserole will really hit the spot. This dish is a such a crowd pleaser and a perfect substitution for wings on game day or at gatherings.
2. Ham & Cauliflower Casserole Au Gratin (Via Kalyn’s Kitchen)
If you’ve been eating keto for awhile, you know there are so many different inventive ways to to incorporate cauliflower in your meals. With this delicious cheesy and ham filled casserole you won’t even miss the potatoes!
Be sure to follow my Keto Recipes Board on Pinterest for even more amazing keto goodness!
3. Chicken Bacon Caesar Casserole (Via Joy Filled Eats)
Casseroles are awesome because you can prep them ahead a time and then pop them in the oven when you get home. This casserole only takes ten minutes to prep and cooks in about 35 minutes, making it such a fast and easy go to weekday meal.
4. Smoked Sausage & Cabbage Casserole (Via Peace, Love & Low Carb)
Sausage and cabbage pair perfectly together and this casserole makes for such a delicious dinner! The ingredients are very basic and cost effective, so if you are cooking for lots of people, this casserole is a must make meal.
5. Chicken Bacon Ranch Casserole (Via Wholesome Yum)
With this dish you’ll definitely forget you’re on a diet all together! Who would have thought you could eat something with bacon and ranch in the title and still lose weight? Luckily, you can!
She even gives you homemade keto ranch recipe that only takes five minutes to make! This ranch is fabulous in this recipe or on a salad!
6. Chicken Enchilada Casserole (Via 730 Sage Street)
The best part of enchiladas is not the tortilla, but the cheesy chicken filling and delicious sauce. Honestly, you won’t even miss the tortillas in this dish because it is so good.
7. Deconstructed Pizza Casserole (Via Kalyn’s Kitchen)
Pizza in casserole form? Yes, it is amazing as it sounds. This is one of my favorite keto casseroles I’ve tried so far and one I make over and over again.
It really does taste just like pizza, even though there is no crust to be found. It’s also quite yummy cold the next day because the cheese hardens and gets kind of “crusty”, and tastes exactly like cold pizza.
8. Jalapeno Shrimp Veggie Bake (Via Cotter Crunch)
I’m a shrimp fanatic and I hardly ever see shrimp bake or casserole recipes and am so excited to try this one. The jalapenos give this dish a nice kick!
9. Spinach Artichoke Chicken Casserole (Via The Sarcastic Parent)
This casserole boasts only 4.3 net carbs per serving, now that’s impressive! Everyone will go crazy for this creamy spinach and artichoke chicken.
10. Creamy Bacon Garlic Spaghetti Squash Bake (Via Paleo Gluten Free Eats)
Spaghetti squash is a great alternative to carb filled pasta. This dish is so tasty, it will be hard for you not to go back for seconds.
11. Chicken & Ham Cordon Bleu Casserole (Via Joy Filled Eats)
Traditional cordon bleu recipes can be a little tricky to make, not so with this casserole. The creamy dijon sauce really makes this dish!
12. Chicken, Asparagus & Three Cheese Casserole (Via Kalyn’s Kitchen)
Asparagus is really healthy because it is packed full of folate and vitamins. It tastes delicious with chicken and cheese and not just one type of cheese, but three!
13. Zucchini Ground Beef Lasagna (Via Skinny Taste)
Ditch the pasta in your lasagna and opt for low carb strips of zucchini instead, genius!
14. Ham & Broccoli Crustless Quiche (Via The Pioneer Woman)
An egg quiche is great not only for breakfast, but makes for a wonderful dinner as well. The Pioneer Woman always uses leftover ham in her quiche, which is a creative way to use leftovers.
15. Pesto Caprese Chicken Casserole (Via Keto Diet Blog)
If you are a fan of caprese salad, you’re going love this chicken casserole. Because really with pesto and a host of fresh ingredients, what’s not to love?
16. Keto Taco Bake (Via Keto Size Me)
If you’re looking for something keto friendly to serve on taco Tuesday, this recipe fits the bill. Trust me, you won’t even miss the crunchy carb loaded taco shell because she included a secret ingredient to give you that crunch.
17. Cauliflower Creamed Spinach (Via Living Chirpy)
I’ve seen so many keto cauliflower recipes, but this one looks out of this world delicious. Just look at the strings of gooey cheese in that picture, enough said lol.
18. Cheesy Bacon Brussel Sprouts (Via Diethood)
Every since I started keto, brussel sprouts have been kind of my thing. Brussel sprouts alone are delish, so I can’t even imagine them in a creamy cheese sauce with bacon, YUM!
19. Cabbage Noodle Tuna Casserole (Via Peace, Love and Low Carb)
You won’t even miss the carby pasta in this dish because the cabbage is such a good replacement. Using canned tuna makes this a very budget friendly meal.
20. Twice-Baked Bacon Cauliflower (Via Kalyn’s Kitchen)
While I love twice baked potatoes, they aren’t allowed on keto…tear. But, these are so insanely cheesy and yummy, I don’t even feel like I’m missing out!
21. Philly Cheesesteak Casserole (Via Butter Is Not A Carb)
Everyone loves a good philly cheesesteak, now you can enjoy one whenever you want. This meal is so hearty, you will definitely fell satisfied.
22. Nacho Chicken Casserole (Via Ruled.me)
This Southwestern style dish will leave you wanting more. This casserole will help you with your reach your fat macros for the day, each serving is around 32 grams of fat.
23. Zucchini Sausage Bake-For Breakfast or Dinner (Via A Sweet Life)
Don’t you just love having breakfast for dinner? This bake is a great way to get in some extra veggies.
24. Sausage, Mushroom, & Chicken Casserole (Via Genius Kitchen, by Mercy)
This recipe is made up of simple ingredients, names that you can actually pronounce. This always makes for the best meals. Nothing super fancy here, just solid and tasty food.
25. Cheesy Chicken & Brocoli Casserole (Via My Montana Kitchen)
26. Sausage & Cauliflower Casserole-Dairy Free (Via Paleo Grubs)
27. Keto Chicken Garam Masala (Via Diet Doctor)
28. Cauliflower “Mac ‘N’ Cheese” Casserole (Via Domestically Creative)
29. Green Bean, Mushroom & Parmesan Casserole (Via Simply So Healthy)
30. Keto Chili Cheese Dog Recipe (Via Keto Size Me)
Here are some other posts you might find helpful!